Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hair Falls: Part One

This was something I'd wanted for Toni's goth party, but at that time I just wasn't dedicated to them enough to look up how to do them. A recent conversation on the RF forums got me turned back onto them though, and I know Toni's always wanted some so I looked up some tutorials. They're not hard to find, just go to You Tube and do a search for hair falls.

The first one I watched was just very basic hair falls out of yarn. And I made some of those supper easy and super simple ones. I don't have a photo to show you, because I've taken them apart again since then.

Blue gave me some advice to go all out and do dreads. Her hair falls always look awesome, so of course I took her advice and looked up more tutorials on how to make dreads out of yarn.

Here is what I have so far, but I'm not even half way done yet. I hope they look awesome by the time I'm done.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment