Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hair Falls: Part Two

I've been working on my falls a lot more and now I'm out of yarn until Thursday. My mother thinks my dreads are too big, but I wanted them that way. There's not really a right or a wrong to something like hair falls, it all depends on what you want.

I went with a single hair fall and will probably wrap my hair in a bun on top of my head then put the hair fall around that. I'm still not finished and want to add several more purple strands and keep room for one strand of Mei Mei's and one strand of Toni's. My faerie lore (which is what these are for) includes exchanging strands with trusted and beloved friends.

I haven't added any of the bling, beads, or other shiny stuff yet. I want to get the base done first and then see where that other stuff needs to go.

hair falls almost half finished

No comments:

Post a Comment